This page describes the website management methods with respect to the personal data of the users who visit it. In particular, this policy provides the information under art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 to the users who interact with the company's web services. This policy is only provided for this website and not for any other websites that may be visited by a user through links. The policy identifies a few minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on line, particularly the methods, time periods and nature of the information that the data controllers have to provide to users when the latter connect to webpages, regardless of the purposes of such connection.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
When this website is visited, data may be processed, which concern identified or identifiable persons. The "controller" of the data processing is Zapi S.p.A. – Società per Azioni con Unico Socio [Sole Shareholder Joint-Stock Company], in the person of its legal representative for the time being.
PLACE WHERE THE DATA ARE PROCESSED
The processing related to the webservices of this site takes place at the company's registered office and is only performed by technical staff of the Department in charge of the processing, or by persons occasionally appointed for maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed or disseminated. The personal data provided by users when submitting requests for transmission of information materials (forms, CD-ROMs, catalogues, price-lists, answers to questions, various documents, etc.) are only used for the purpose of providing the service or meeting the request.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing dataThe computer systems and software procedures that enable the operation of this website acquire certain personal data during their normal activity, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is a kind of information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, however, by its very nature, it might permit to identify the users, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by the users who connect to the website, addresses using the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relevant to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to verify that the same works properly, and they are deleted immediately after being processed. The data might be used to ascertain liabilities in case of computer offenses committed against the website: apart from this case, data regarding web contacts are currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data voluntarily provided by a userThe optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of emails to the addresses indicated on this website implies the consequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is required to answer the requests, and of any other personal details included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the website devoted to services provided on request.
PROVIDING DATA IS OPTIONAL
Except for what has been specified with regard to browsing data, the user is free to provide his or her personal data or not. However, in case of failure to provide such data, it may be impossible to fulfill the request.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed using automated means for as long as is strictly required to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific safety measures are complied with to prevent loss of data, unlawful or improper use and unauthorised access.
DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Union or to an international organisation shall require a prior adequacy decision by the Commission or, in case of transfers under articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph of the European Regulation, appropriate and adequate safeguards.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to request access to their data and to have them rectified or deleted, to obtain the restriction of their processing or to object to their being processed as well as the right to data portability. They are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Such requests are to be addressed to the Data Controller or to the Data Protection Officer, namely Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, 16/G Via Piccard, phone +39-0522-30.11.69, fax +39-0522-38.79.96.
This policy has been drafted and issued pursuant to art. 13 European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also simply referred to as European Regulation), which has introduced significant new rules. This policy therefore updates and supersedes any previous versions issued to this date. This being stated, we point out that: 1) in case of establishment of a business relationship, and throughout its duration, our company will have to collect and process your personal data; 2) we wish to specify, for the sake of clarity, the following definitions given by the mentioned European Regulation:
Personal data: 'personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Under article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 therefore, we inform you that the collection and processing of your personal data will be performed by the undersigned company as follows:
- a) purposes: your data will be processed for the proper performance of accounting, tax, business, and technical requirements and for all activities of the company in general, related to the ongoing relationship;
- b) advertising purpose: your data may also be used, with your specific and express consent, to transmit advertising materials/communications by traditional mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, sms and similar; after providing your consent, you are however entitled to object at any time and at no cost to your data being processed for this purpose;
- c) methods: data will be processed using paper-based or electronic/computer/online instruments and media, in full compliance with the laws and with the principles of lawfulness and fairness, and so as to protect your privacy;
- d) optional provision: providing personal is optional and not mandatory;
- e) consequences in case of refusal: refusing to provide your data or objecting to all processing thereof, can however result in the impossibility to continue any business or other relationship with our company; refusing to provide your data for the transmission of advertising materials/communications, however, will not affect ongoing present or future relationships in any way;
- f) recipients or categories of recipients of the data: your data may be disclosed to third parties only to comply with legal or contractual obligations. Your data may also be disclosed to companies belonging to the "Zapi Group", exclusively for obligations under law, such as the proper management of administrative, accounting and tax requirements in connection with an ongoing relationship and/or to meet a request from you. In no event will your data be disseminated;
- g) persons in charge of the processing: your data will only be processed by corporate staff working in the administration and business departments, specially authorised for such purpose;
- h) automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling):we use no automated decision-making processes;
- i) rights of the data subject: : you have all rights granted by the European Regulation, such as the right to obtain access to your personal data and to have them rectified or deleted, to obtain the restriction of their processing or to object to their being processed as well as the right to data portability. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority;
- j) data transfers outside the EU: any transfer of personal data outside the European Union or to an international organisation shall require a prior adequacy decision by the Commission or, in case of transfers under articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph of the European Regulation, appropriate and suitable safeguards;
- k) data storage period: personal data will be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to meet the requests of the data subject or based on the provisions of applicable laws or contractual clauses;
- l) controller: the data controller is Zapi S.p.A. – Società per Azioni con Unico Socio, with registered office in Poviglio (RE), 59 Via Parma, in the person of the legal representative for the time being;
- m) data protection officer: the data protection officer is Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, 16/G Via Piccard, phone +39-0522-30.11.69, fax +39-0522-38.79.96: requests for clarifications or for additional information may be addressed to that officer. This policy may be supplemented, verbally or in writing, with additional details and indications in order to meet at best any need you may have to learn more with regard to "Privacy" as well as in case of changes in the law.